Monday, August 31, 2009

We're back!

I feel like the past couple of weeks have been a whirlwind but I'm finally able to breathe! We took a trip to California to visit some relatives, got home the night before school started (what were we thinking) and then had a 16th birthday party the next weekend! I'm exhausted but it was fun!

But now what I'm really excited about...The new mini catalog will be available as of September 1st! If you didn't get one, PLEASE, PLEASE go check it out...there's a link on the side bar. You are going to LOVE all of the great new products we have! I'll also be having an Open House soon so you can see some of the great new products in person! Check my calendar for dates!

If you are as excited about all of the new products as I am then maybe you want to host your own workshop and there's no better time to do it than now. Stampin' Up! is offering you this sweet deal for hostesses September through November:

  • Host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10!
    *Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.
Take a look and call or email me today!

No comments: