Wednesday, August 5, 2009

As Promised...Pictures From Our Last Class

My classes have slowed down considerably this year because we've had so much going on at home. I decided to start ramping back up with the new catalog year. As I poured over the catalog, I couldn't decide what projects to do so I decided to have a "free" class using only the In Colors. (Something about free takes the stress out of the preparation for me...maybe because I'm a perfectionist?)

Anyway, I had seen several Tri-Shutter cards and knew I wanted to try one. I got my inspiration HERE . My card is below...I left the center blank to write on. I ended up liking this card so much that it went to my sister for her birthday!



Supplies:

Stamp Sets: Happy Everything, Full of Life
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Confetti White
DSP: Razzleberry Lemonade
Classic Ink: Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo
Stampin' Write Markers: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Oval Punch, Big Shot, Movers & Shapers Scallop Oval

My second card will look familiar if you have been following the posts this week. Yes, it is almost identical to the birthday card I made! I used in colors and a different sentiment...everyone loved the simplicity of it!





Supplies:

Stamp Sets: Circle Circus, Very Thankful
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry
Classic Ink: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Burmuda Bay, Soft Suede
Stampin' Write Markers: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Big Shot, Movers & Shapers Modern Label (creates the opening and the layer behind the punch), Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: