Saturday, August 24, 2013

Banner Class Success!

Back in July I shared 4 months of creativity coming up. Well, today was the 1st of 4 classes and it was a great success! Here is the sample banner I created for the class inspired by Stampin' Up!s own Sara Douglas:

 I used Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Island Indigo and Strawberry Slush.

And here is a card I created with the new Thinlits dies...super cute and super easy! Colors are exactly the same as the banner!


 I only managed to get a picture of one of the girls' banners. They all decided to use the word Welcome so they could incorporate it into their everyday decor...smart thinking!


This one used Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake.

Thanks for looking! I can't wait for the Halloween Banner Class!

No comments: